I give you some answers to questions which some people could have about me & my work.
I'm 25 & I live in France.
I'm not working as a webmaster anymore so I'm jobless for now =/.
I've use Photoshop & 3dsmax for 6 years now. I love to create 3d textures & objects.
I used to draw but I've stopped for 2 years now 'cause of the lack of inspiration & envy/will.
Which software do I use ?
- 3dsmax (modelling)
- Photoshop (texturing)
- xNormal (the most f**king good software I've ever used) (texturing)
- Roadkill (UV unwrapping)
- Mudbox (sculpting/texturing)
- MeshLab (retopologizing)
- 8Monkey Labs Toolbag (preview/rendering)
Tutorials & ressources sites which help me the most :
Most of my skills in 2d & 3d comes from personal training & tutorials. In university I especially learnt how to use the softwares.
Do I take any commissions, requests ? YES!
- YES, here >>>
- Rrrobles (more than a simple commissioner but whatever)
- not usually
- Not for free!
- I'm not organized and it's way too complicated to work with people you can't see or talk directly. Working in the same space is WAY much better.
- Plus even if I have a good level at english, I still have few difficulties to understand sometimes =/ .
About my works
All the packs I provided & I'll provide are completely free to use & to modify.
But not my illustrations, I know there are thiefs/idiots everywhere & I could put a watermark or else but I don't make a drawing in order to mess it up with an ugly signature or watermark. If you want to share one of them so give the source & the author.
Plus thiefs are not often consistent 'cause they steal different works from different authors & so their gallery are way too inconsistent.
But I deal with it, if people don't want to see their works stolen sometimes, don't post it on the web. Else take the "risk" !
There is a "report deviation" button so be a bit responsible & use it
Why do I share some of my stuffs ?
- 'cause I'm thinking about people who just need (quickly) something simple & the only things they found is under restrictions, shareware or else & I now how it could piss off so much. Plus they don't always know how to model, how to use a 2d or 3d software or how to make the mapping & the texturing.
Plus I do that because sometimes I model something but I don't know how to use it, so if someone know how to, he/she is able to use it.
My other share account :
- For the previews : [link]
Support or Donations
Don't forget: I do all of this packages for free.
So if you want to support me by making any donation (Paypal) please feel free, it's just here >>>
Careful, donation is not commission.
5 people already made a donation.
Some of used ressources/stock :
External examples :
A mod for Skyrim with some of my plants : [link]
Portfolio from : [link]